Callie

14 Dec 2012

Callie




Callie has taken some work to get dressed.
Lots of ideas buzzed round in my head but it wasn't until I could find a place to start 
that things really started firing.



Callie in her summer dress



Summer



Callie ready for a swim



Summer



Callie in her autumn outfit



Autumn


Callie in the morning sun dressed for spring



Spring



Callie in her winter duds



Winter


Callie in her snow hat


Happy


Callie in her winter dress

5 Responses to “Callie”

  1. Your words make her seem so real! She's truly a beautiful doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just might be my favorite of all the dolls I've seen in your gallery! She is just lovely and all of her wardrobe is wonderful. Someone is going to be a very lucky girl to have her. Oh my goodness, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.