Slideshow Widget

and baby makes four

29 Nov 2012

Pip



First there was one.
One jammy dodger, an experiment that went rather well.



Brambleberry



Then there were two.
A second little lovey all wide eyed and curious.


P1200387



She needed a brother


sister and brother



so that makes three.
And now I have designed a jammy baby
who is just so perky and cute I might have to make some more.

I am just loving playing with yarns in this way, where the yarn can be the main act, well maybe a double act with that cute little face.
I'm loving the blast of colour and the individuality of each hand spun and hand dyed yarn.



jammy baby




2 Responses to “and baby makes four”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.