Slideshow Widget

the weekend doll

31 Oct 2012


Becky


So we have sorted out what is happening with custom dolls next year ( 2013).
 I now have a working list of 11 clients as organised in yesterday's post and once I have made each of those dolls another 11 spaces will be available.



Daniel has a teddy bear


The second part of my 2013 plan is to have one shop doll each week, 
unless I am on holiday. 
This doll will be called the Weekend Doll.
 The doll will be previewed  late in the week and popped in the shop over the weekend.
There may occasional weeks when there is more than one weekend doll, we'll see how it all pans out.



Sophie


The third part of my plan is to have quarterly clothing collections,
 available in February, May, August and November. 
Would there be much interest in this? 
Please leave a comment for me if you think this is a good idea.



Abbie's dress


The fourth part of my plan is that I will have time to experiment with collections of rag dolls and soft toys. 
Again , would there be interest ?
 I know I am excited about this as it is something I have been tinkering with over the past year.






Oh, and in case you were wondering, I did make an extra outfit for Brenna.
 Pretty casual clothes for an off duty fairy.




6 Responses to “the weekend doll”

  1. Great plans! I would go for it if I were you, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever get one of your beautiful dolls (my fingers are crossed for a custom slot once I am back at work next year) I would love the idea of clothing. I was thinking that the doll of the week becoming available for sale on a Monday may not suit a lot of people who work or who are busy getting their little ones to school and activities etc - just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great plan to me.
    And I must say that Brenna's new clothes are superdupercute!

    I'm jealous of Mr. Blue.
    He now lives with the cutest girls on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for your plans. I would love for you to offer ready to purchase clothing sets. Your ideas are beautiful, and I love seeing what you come up with each time! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.