Sisters

21 Oct 2012



I have had the pleasure of working on sister dolls for two little girls who will meet the dolls on Christmas morning

Sister dolls are always special and I feel it has been quite a while since my last set,
 perhaps it was this time last year.

I do love being part of so many Christmas celebrations, 
my dolls sitting there for me and seeing the happiness and joy of the day.

Now these girls should have all their clothes finished by tomorrow or the next and then they will be ready for their journey to the northern hemisphere.

Good times

2 Responses to “Sisters”

  1. There's no doubt that these two lovely dolls are going to give the soon-to-be dolls-mothers a truly happy Xmas! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I'm sure their new doll mommies will adore them. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.