potato and porridge

22 Oct 2012



What are you doing this fine sunny morning?
Well I am making some porridge for the chooks because we have run out of food for them until Stephen comes home from work.
I have used the pot we made mashed potato in for tea last night and added the left over potato to the porridge as well, yum!

Just let it cool a while and then I'll take it down to the girls.

4 Responses to “potato and porridge”

  1. lucky girls, I ate the left over porridge here this morning for my breakfast.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! My friend feeds her hens chocolate milk! They love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girls. It's cold enough for porridge here this morning though we started on the muesli a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your red pot and the green bottle. I'm sure the chooks will enjoy the porridge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.