my week

18 Oct 2012





Thursday and almost the end of the working week and I don't have much to show for my efforts.
 I am working secretly on some custom dolls who will be revealed as they get their finishing touches.






There was a little surprise early in the week though with a little dot pixie coming to life before my very eyes.
She is safely off to her new home now.



little dot



I have been experimenting too with some new skin fabric, new colour and new stretch so it will be interesting to see how it changes the look of my patterns. 
It's a very pretty colour though.







Last weekend there was a trip to the south of the island and yarn shops to visit along the way.
I'll share more as the  yarns find their purpose.
Hope your week is going well.







2 Responses to “my week”

  1. Heidi was so touchingly in her nurse role:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That knit jumpsuit is just adorable! Your dolls and their clothes are inspiring as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.