Heidi Francesca

12 Oct 2012





I seem to have a whole village of dolls slowly moving towards being ready for their new homes.

It seems to suit my mood at the moment to be working on several projects at the same time.

This little blondie is just about finished.

Her name is Heidi Francesca  and she has overtaken Clare as the next of the colour project dolls.

 She is only nine or ten inches tall but so much spunk and personality I think she could organise a village of dolls before breakfast and then move a few mountains by lunchtime.

She might be in the shop today if I can get some shoes ready for her otherwise she will have to continue being number one doll in charge until the weekend.



4 Responses to “Heidi Francesca”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.