Slideshow Widget

Brenna

30 Oct 2012

P1190884


The making of a fairy.
Slowly Brenna has come into being.


Brenna


The face and hair then the colours for the clothes all swirling around my head 
and finally becoming real.


Brenna


The wings, oh my, I could see them but could I make them
 and would they be what I wanted them to be.
I did find a pattern to help me,
I couldn't do it on my own.


Brenna


I put her aside, I came back to her. 
She nagged at me and together we worked to make her real.


Brenna


Now she is asking for a second dress for those days when she wants a break from her fairy duties.

We shall see.


Brenna



4 Responses to “Brenna”

  1. Wow, what a beauty Jenny! You are so talented - I have no words. I wish you taught a class because I'd be there in a heartbeat :).
    Carissa West

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, but I particularly love her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny you've really pulled it off, she is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.