Slideshow Widget

19 Sep 2012




The sky outside the kitchen window is so big now. 
It surprises me each time I go into the kitchen.

I can't wait to see the apple trees in blossom and to get the vegie garden planted.
I am loving the new back yard.




3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Yay! Sunshine gives a lot of happy, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are enjoying the sunshine! When we lost our trees, I found out that I didn't have to relocate my garden. I was surprised because I thought the blocking of light was from a totally different tree! It took a while to get used to it, but I really enjoy seeing more blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's lovely. I'm sorry about your tree but that cloud definitely had a silver lining. Hope you enjoy, Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.