Slideshow Widget

September wrap up

30 Sep 2012






September is almost over, sweet Tilly and Heloise have found their homes. 
Tilly will be living in Tasmania and that is such wonderful news.


Springtime is truly here though we have had snow in many parts of the state this weekend and cosy fires just when we were starting to think it was time to not bother any more.


P1010564



The vegetable garden has been dug over and topped up with compost and manure so that we can grow some yummy vegetables this year in our newly sunny back garden.


The hens are laying like crazy and lots of baking needs to be done to keep up with the supply, where is that daughter of mine, chief pastry chef in this household.



P1010162


My Spring Blossom collection of dolls have all found their homes and I have to admit all that pink was fun.
A new doll was invented, my little jammy dodger, that was so much fun and more to come.






October will be mostly about Christmas custom dolls for lots of  lovely clients and my Colour Project dolls.

I love this work that I do. 
I love being a part of bringing happiness to people's lives as well as to my own.
Little jenny wren dolls continues to thrive and slowly but happily grow, constantly testing my abilities and giving me so much more than I ever dreamed.
 It is a charmed life that I lead and I am truly grateful.



Charlotte and Pip

3 Responses to “September wrap up”

  1. You bring colour into so many lives. Smiles and warmth and cuddles. What more do we need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just turned over the page on my Jennywren calendar -- love the washing hanging behind the jungle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.