Rainy ramble

28 Sep 2012



Love a rainy day.
 Makes me feel so cosy and happy that I don't have to go anywhere.
So pleased that I got all the washing done earlier in the week and remembered to bring it all in when it was dry because my whole world is very wet at the moment.

I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to do and I'm sure today will be productive once I get started.

I'm thinking soup for tea tonight, meatball soup and some yummy bread.

I'm also thinking I would like to get started on a new little jammy dodger doll.
We'll see.





Listening to the music on this tumbler blog
Drinking coffee and eating a nice toasted fruit bun.

Love a rainy day








Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.