Slideshow Widget

I don't want to say good bye

27 Sep 2012

Helo has already gone to bed and Tilly has decided to try to pack her case. Will everything fit?


Helo has already gone to bed and Tilly has decided to try to pack her case. 
Will everything fit?




It won't even close if she sits on the case!


It won't even close if she sits on the case!




Oh Pink Pig I am so sorry. Oh I feel so sad. Imagine not sharing my bedroom with Helo any more, imagine not listening to her snore and talk in her sleep, imagine being able to sleep in if I want to...


Oh Pink Pig I am so sorry.
 Oh I feel so sad.
 Imagine not sharing my bedroom with Helo any more, imagine not listening to her snore and talk in her sleep, imagine being able to sleep in if I want to...




Oh Helo, I have had the very best vacation with you here at Granny's house. Tilly gave sleeping Heloise a little kiss.


Oh Helo, I have had the very best vacation with you here at Granny's house. 
Tilly gave sleeping Heloise a little kiss.




Helo woke up and they had a big cuddle


Helo woke up and they had a big cuddle




From now until we go home we will all sleep together in the same bed, Helo, Mia, Pink Pig and me, little Tilly... and she slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of Helo's gentle snoring.


From now until we go home we will all sleep together in the same bed, Helo, Mia, Pink Pig and me, little Tilly... and she slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of Helo's gentle snoring.



heloise and tilly will be available for sale auction style on hyenacart 
begins friday september 28th, 9.00pm EDT ends saturday 29th, 9.00pm EDT
(6.00pm pacific coast, 11.00am melbourne, 02.00am london)

http://hyenacart.com/stores/amostwonderfulvacation/



One Response to “I don't want to say good bye”

  1. Helo is real sweet, with her sleepy hair! Also find pink pig very cute! It's a lovely bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.