party

4 Aug 2012

Baking Day


Today Katie is having a slumber party in honour of her 15th birthday.
She has been very busy baking.



My job was to make the sausage rolls and do the washing up.




She made and decorated the cake, 




and made cake pops.
I also made cupcakes and brownies.
Mum provided the daphne.
The guests will be here any minute.
See you on the other side.





6 Responses to “party”

  1. Hey
    You have a real creative daughter , I love her cake I like the idea behind it too... fabulous...
    Hope you post more pictures of the party and the girls having a nice time and offcourse the party table with the eats...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b'day Katie, I hope it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny!
    Oh, I hope it was a lot of fun! Your daughter sounds very hospitable. Her friends will appreciate the home-baked goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes Katie. I hope you have a great time with your friends. Love the way you have decorated your cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious - bet those pop cakes make the guests eyes pop! ;)

    I love the label on your carton of milk too "real milk" with black and white cow markings.

    Curious to know in Tas, if you can buy real milk without it being homogenised and pasturised? In Qld it's not allowed. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Chris, you can certainly easily buy non homogenised milk, Real Milk from Pyengana is non homogenised and so is Ashgrove. Both dairies also produce award winning cheeses. There is also Elgaar which produces organic non homogenised milk. All are in the north of the state. I don't know if it's possible to get unpasteurised milk.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.