Slideshow Widget

Eli, free to good home

28 Aug 2012



Cheeky little Eli has been ratting round the playroom today




Into everything but looking like an angel.




She even turned poor old Lambie into a horse




Giddy up Horsie




She has been looking at the story books but really she would rather be off on an adventure




She is already for her new home and I know she is going to get sulky if she doesn't find a special friend and special home all of her own.





Eli is my give away doll to round out Birthday Month.
She is only 7" tall but full of spunk.
Her clothes are not removable except for her shoes.

She is suitable for children ( and adults) aged three years and older.

doll and shipping are free.

Please leave a comment if you would like to give Eli a home. 
If you trouble with Blogger letting you comment you can email me your comment and I will add it for you.
littlejennywrendolls@live.com.au

I will draw a winner on Friday 31st August at 10am AEST.


So that I can contact you if you are the lucky winner
 please either leave your email address with your comment 
or email your details to me at littlejennywrendolls@live.com.au


192 Responses to “Eli, free to good home”

  1. Oh I would love a chance to bring this sweetheart into my home! Thank you for the chance.
    Nikky
    Ivannalottadolls@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have her come home to me.
    moochas@moochas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to give her a home!! - Kristy Keeler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eli you are most welcome to join our family - we love playing lots of games, going on the swings, reading, laughing and just having fun! Virginia Mason vkmason@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i would LOVE little Eli to come and live with us.
    da.edens@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious and precocious little darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, she is soo cute, would love her to come live with us reena.lyman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would love her to join our family, she's perfectly adorable.

    lexa.rose.mahuika@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She would be very happy with the girls here. We have Babette, Oceanna, Ella, Amy, Caitlin, Nikiwe, and Tessa. And three teddy bears: George, Thomas and Harold. It is a big family and there is lots of love. And three human girls who take care of them...
    alex@tippylala.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to give her a home she looks just like my two year old daughter Eva, I could see the two of them getting up to all sorts of trouble. Btw Eva turns her toys into horsies too. josephineemenere@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is so cute. i would love to welcome her to our home.
    cassieashley@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is just adorable! She would love joining our family, although she would be the littlest. She would have a great time, reading, playing and getting into mischief in the backyard :-)

    sirickard@yahoo.com.au

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the chance Jenny :) love her rosey cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love her to come and join my family - as my "babies" fly the nest, she would have plenty of room to explore the house and our gardens and keep my company.
    Signed A Lonely Mumma
    shazz64@westnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how adorable!! Yes, PLEASE!! We would absolutely love her! Thank you so much for your generosity <3

    emohbuysell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooooo adorable!!!!!!!! Would love her :)

    hellzbellez(@) hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a lovely little lady she is! I would love to give her a new home here in Melbourne. You are too kind.Kellie
    khandicott@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to give spunky Eli a new home - she would make the perfect Christmas present for my equally spunky 5 year old niece who just loves dolls. They would have so much frolicsome fun and many wonderful adventures together. My niece has a very lively imagination and would be the best life-long friend Eli could ask for. Her new home would be beside the sea-side, near a big red and white striped light house - I can just imagine the mischief they would get up to! joelz.w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. We would love to give Eli a home, she would have an amazing time playing with my children, they could get into all sorts of mischief together & she would be very loved, thank you for the chance at this beautiful girl, Mindy mincox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh gorgeous!! love her Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How gorgeous. You are so clever and generous Jenny. lexilucas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to welcome Eli into my home... I've just discovered your dolls and have fallen madly in love with them! I'm actually due with my first child this upcoming weekend and I'd love to share Eli with my little Aveline once she's old enough... :) Thanks so much for this! Janeleigh76@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eli is so sweet. We would love to have her here! Thank you Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to give Eli a forever home with my beautiful daughters :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So beautiful! We would love her! cocopiccolo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is super cute Jenny. Would love to give her a home.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've just found your beautiful dolls! They are all such little gems, you are very clever. I would love to share some adventures with Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  28. We would love little Eli to come and live at our house. She could come and sleep with the American Girl dolls in their special bed. She is a gorgeous and sweet little doll.


    poxb@netspace.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please may I be in the draw? Eli would just be stopping by here and then moving on if I won. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Little Jenny Wren's dolly friends and would be so honoured if Eli chose to come and live with me!

    raespen40@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  31. She is lovely!!

    beban_babe@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. She is cute! Thank you for the chance to give her a home :).

    Contact: jenninbrissy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. She is very very cute and would be well loved here :) estelle.craig.19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sorry if I have posted this twice, last one didn't show.

    She is gorgeous, would love to share adventures with her. Thank you for the opportunity to possibly win her!
    Sheryl

    chimplette@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wewould love little Eli in our house! My dd is very adventurous and loves to take her dolls with her on her adventures! Thank you for the chance Jenny!
    t.schoonhoven@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. she is adorable I would just love her!
    Melinda Phillips
    couturechic@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. She is absolutely beautiful. I would love to give her a home <3

    shezza1711@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi she is so pretty! It's my birthday August 29 when is yours? Thanks so much for this chance to win.
    Catherine
    Happy birthday!
    Carcrashcat@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  39. How precious ... and tiny. Toooo cute. klids at bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. She's so sweet :)She'd definitely have a good home with us.

    artymamma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. There's a loving home here in the mountains! Eli would be loved on by our 5 kiddos as they go about their homeschooling adventures. Last week our entire family had a teddy Bear's picnic lunch in the girls' room one day...just 'cause we felt like it! Eli would have fit right in on that blanket :-) Maybe she can join us for our next one?
    Lusi x

    ReplyDelete
  42. She is lovely Jenny, thank you for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. She's adorable as always. We would love to have her come stay with us, our dolls and teddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Eli would be much loved in our house in sunny Perth, Western Australia. She wouldn't need to be sulky with 4 kids to play with where games and fun abound daily!
    Thanks so much for the chance.
    Jessie Boan jessieboan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love for her to live here! We have lots of gardens to adventure in :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like your dolls very much! I would like to give her at home!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh miss Eli is just beautiful! And I think she will get into lots of delicious mischief with my miss Elliette (who also has beautiful blue eyes and honey brown hair!!!). Please let her pick us... We promise to read lots of stories about brave girls and to enjoy as much of tassie's beautiful spring weather in the garden as we can! ellietteoliver@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. we will happily give Eli a new forever home. Thanks so much for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  49. She looks so sweet. She is sre to gets lots of love here. Best wishes for the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy birthday-we love small Waldorf style dolls here. Thank you for the chance to win her!
    Best to you- hwhewell@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you for the chance, Jenny. Eli would be a wonderful little sister for our Rori

    ReplyDelete
  52. Primrose and I would love little Eli to come and live with us! She is gorgeous!

    Jayne Kure

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would love to win, thank you!

    kelandpat@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  54. We'd love to give her a home. Thanks Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Ooooooh Eli would make a simply perfect present for my daughter Zoe, whose birthday is in October.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Your little Poppet doll is a treasure! She would sure love living in Hittyville...Thank you!
    Tasharead@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would love to give Eli a loving home. She is just gorgeous. Thank you for this kind offer...

    ReplyDelete
  58. Eli reminds me of my almost 3 year old (same hair and colouring!)and looks like an angel but really a little bit wicked!
    Beautiful dolly as always Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  59. We would love to give her a fun home!!! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  60. We would love to love her...Happy Birthday month...mine too! alisonbleyerveen@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. What a cutie she is! Thank you much for the chance, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  62. beautiful would love to offer her a home

    ReplyDelete
  63. Happy Birthday month to you! thanks for your generosity Jenny!

    j i l l j 1 4 ( a t ) y a h o o ( d o t ) c o m

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi Jenny,
    Eli is adorable!Makes me fly to my childhood and to my lovely grandmother Mila.... If she loves sunny gardens to play and sunny beach with thin sand she would like to live in my home, in my sunny country near the sea Portugal. I would call her Eli Mila (in honor to my grandmother)....But, I can't believe it's true, you are looking for a new home for Eli?!
    Well I believe that sometimes dreams came true. Thanks for make me dream ....
    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft

    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com
    love.craft@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. She is so sweet :)
    brienne_ scott@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. We love mischief in our house....thank you for the chance... Delphina02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. She would make a perfect friend for my little rainbow pink.

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a beautiful doll and giveaway. I do love her tartan skirt.

    Morag x

    ReplyDelete
  69. Awww, she is just precious! Eli, you would be welcomed and loved here. You have the same color hair as my little granddaughter and I know she would be thrilled to have a little friend like you. She enjoys everything fun & I know you would fit right in.

    Jenny, Happy Birthday Month! You are such a sweet generous soul to offer this darling little one as a special prize.

    Blessings!

    Here's my info in case you need it:
    DollsofanEra@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I know of a very special little girl that would love her..
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  71. she is the cutest!! happy birthday month!!!

    Kara (karalagman@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  72. She is so cute!!! My daughter would adore her!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Oh, she's just precious!!! She would be a great tiny sister to Mia :) Thank you so much for the chance!

    Lea

    thomas_samlea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would love to win her. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  75. All of your dolls are lovely! I would love to give little Eli a new home :)
    Brisja (brisjab@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  76. She's so sweet!
    khall4@comcast.net

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  77. She is adorable, and I know could get into lots of adventures around here with all the Woolies!
    :)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  78. She is just precious!!! Right down to her sweet, little blue knitted shoes! A much welcome doll in our loving house :)

    ReplyDelete
  79. She is lovely, Jenny! Thanks for the opportunity, we would love to have her join our family!

    ReplyDelete
  80. adorable! she is such a great little size! and the knit sweater, cute! nancywalters44@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for your generosity... and on your birthday no less :)
    ch_west@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. What a darling little one! Thanks :) shanamb2@uwm.edu

    ReplyDelete
  83. Good things truly do come in small packages!!! Eli there is a place in our home and our hearts for you!!!! No matter where you go your cute little face has made us smile as do all of the beauties that Jenny creates. Thank you Jenny for giving everyone the opportunity to have this little cutie come live with them. :) BossladyGMK@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. My daughter would LOVE Eli as her best friend!! She absolutely perfect and thank you for the opportunity to give her a new home :)
    Emma
    jasnems@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  85. Oh she would be the perfect back to school companion for my girl just starting Kindergarten this year. so sweet and innocent but ready to discover the world nonetheless. Thank you for continuing to make such amazing treasured friends for all of us.

    Athena
    afillow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Of course I would love a chance to win this sweet little dolly. She would be loved and well cared for in my home.
    sstyree@yahoo.com or you can reach me at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  87. She has a spark all her own. We would love to make our home her special home! Thank you for generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Would love for Eli to join us as our first LJW! <3
    jennifer.ilko@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would to give Eli a new home she is just beautiful and would be a perfect size for my DD to play with! Thank you for your generosity! blairaldous@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. You are so kind and generous! Your lovely spirit shines out in your work. Thank you for the opportunity! kyrie@mamameads.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Oh she is such a sweetie! Thanks for the chance.
    Kinda
    kindakealy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win this beautiful doll. She would have a happy home with us.
    Sue Owen
    sue.splace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Lol I bet she had no idea she would be so welcome everywhere!!!
    xx
    Th1661@bigpond.com
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  94. I love her mischievous aura!! We would love to show her love lovely adventures here!!

    Underwater9800@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. i think eli would love to come play with us!!
    katellynne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. WE could give her a new home in Canada.........love her, she is a sweetie for sure......., a great home here........Di

    ReplyDelete
  97. Oh wow she is just too sweet. Her outfit reminds me of something I wore when I was little. We have a special Eli boy here an would live a little dolls to join him
    Kelseyfunk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. What a lovely little girl! Thanks for the chance.

    maryyuhas@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love the little ones the best! She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  100. We don't have one of your darling dolls yet- she would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Well hello little Eli! Perhaps you would like to come and live with us?? :)

    -Tracy
    tldiefenbach@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. What an adorable little thing! abdelaziz(at)tcsn(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  103. We'd love to help keep her out of trouble! <3
    J.hskak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Happy Birthday and best to you. Not sure if my previous post made it on the board, but wanted to say she is adorable. We love small waldorf style dolls here. Thank you for the chance to win her. Hwhewell@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Oh boy! What a wonderful opportunity! I would love to give little Eli a home :-)

    And Happy Birthday, Jenny!

    Beth (at dollmaker46203@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  106. oh my! what an angel! everybody here is ready for showing her the best way to manage funny things. thanks a lot for this giveaway and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  107. She looks like she is all ready for school. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  108. She is a little sweetheart! Thank you for the chance to give her a home, we would love to! ~Melissa nicholsfamily1994@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  109. Oh my! So sweet!! We would love to add her to our home. She would be so loved and cherished!
    And a belated Happy Birthday to you!
    j8swans@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  110. We'd love Eli to join our dolly family, especially as we are freshening the kindergarten play spaces for/with our five year old. Thanks, Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  111. Eli reminds me of my granddaughter Élan -- a sweet spunky little munchkin.
    They would have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  112. August 31st is my wedding anniversary. How nice it would be to have Eli joining on this very special day. Thank you so much for lovely present!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Beautiful, I would like to see her close and personal :)

    ReplyDelete
  114. Oh, little Eli is a real bookworm as I and my girls:) I think she likes our bookshelves:)

    ReplyDelete
  115. She would have so much fun here with my 4 girls , we would love to give her a home !!
    waltonceinwen@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  116. Eli and I could comfort each other over our naturally frizzy hair. I have the perfect home for her with me.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love your dolls and have a few, but a dear friend would really love one for her little cherubs, and I'd love to give her one :)

    ReplyDelete
  118. Isn't she sweet! There's a special little girl in my life who would love to have her as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  119. "Free to a good home"!! I love it !! I'll take her!! Thanks for the chance! tartarspice49@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Eli is simply beautiful and her outfit is so very like the patterns
    and illustrations you show on your website. A true display of your
    talents Jenny. Happy Birthday to all in your household who celebrated
    this month.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I would love to have Eli come live with me. I have a teddy who would love to be her best friend and a special carriage where she can rest.

    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  122. What a sweet little spirit. Sasha Honey Blossom would be thrilled to have a little sister here (as would we!). Thankyou for the chance, Jenny. lana@focuswildlife.org

    all the best,
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  123. My Elly would love to win Eli! jjvollmer33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. she's so cute! thank you for the opportunity.
    alternatives1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Yes, please! She's darling! I think my Millie Rose needs her!

    ReplyDelete
  126. I can always make room for another LJW in my house! Thanks for the chance, she is a sweetie :)

    elizabethwing1@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. She looks like a spunky one! We could use some spunk around here :) saurora.mirkin@gmail.com Thabks so much for all the generous offers!

    ReplyDelete
  128. wow, how beautiful! I know a lovely little girl that's going to turn 3 soon and would love a beautiful LJW doll! :)

    ericakdavey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I would love to welcome Eli to my house to join the dolls I am trying to knit!
    My birthday was 3rd August so she would be a lovely "late" present!

    ReplyDelete
  130. This adventurous little spirit would be welcome in our home! taredd at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Hello Jenny, please DON'T enter me into you draw, let someone else win this beautiful little sweetie. Just to say 'hi' and wish you much joy and happiness. I have been out of the loop for a while, and feel like I am just getting back to blog hopping and find you are there and full of your usual happy whirlwind of activity.
    I shall call by often and enjoy your world.
    It's nice to know you can rely on some things!
    Lots of love
    Kate
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, so lovely to hear from you. I haven't been very active on my other blog this year but yes I am still here, still making dollies. Hope things are well with you. My eldest son might be coming to the UK next year to study so you will have to sweep out the tree house because he might need a place to stay.
      love
      Jenny

      Delete
  132. Eli is so adorable! Thank you for the chance of winning her!

    b_harris14@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Please put me in for a chance to win this adorable little dolly. There would more-than-a-few that would so happily take to being mama to Eli, and love her dearly. She's beautiful, Jenny. You're beautiful, friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  134. Happy birthday Jenny. Eli would be so welcome in our home, thank you for the chance of winning her!

    twilkinson151@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. She is so cute! I would love to give her a forever home with my kiddo! luvbuzz01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. She is absolutely adorable!

    jelzyb@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I would love a little poppet to call my own. I remember wearing a similar outfit with tights and patent leather shoes

    ReplyDelete
  138. Hello

    Eli would love to join the menagerie - oops did I say that, our happy home of dolls, golls and teds. Generally the DGTs are well behaved but there is squabbling as to who is going to wear my pearls! Naturally if Eli were to live with us, being the newie and the smallest, she would get to wear them for a while in peaceful surroundings. We would love her to live with us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  139. Adorable! Thanks for the chance! hpulver@weygants.net

    ReplyDelete
  140. I would love Eli to come home to me so she can find a permanent home with my five year old niece! They could do mischief together!

    ReplyDelete
  141. We would love to show little Eli the country life here in Mannum. I am sure she would have lots of adventures exploring the local dairy and playing with our lamb Lenny too

    ReplyDelete


  142. Oh, she is so lovely Jenny. I would love to be in the draw especially as August the 31st. was my Mother's Birthday. She would have been 92 years old this year.

    ReplyDelete
  143. Hej Jenny, she is wonderful. I would love to have her in Holland ;)
    Lieve groetjes,

    ReplyDelete
  144. Dear Jenny,
    One can say a lot of things about Internet, but us creative people from all over the world being able to share the beautiful things we create, is absolutely a very positive thing! Your little Eli is lovely, as all your dolls are....never stop creating please!
    Warmest greetings from the other site of the globe,
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  145. Eli we'd love you to come and live with us xox louiseb-b @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. She's so beautiful, I'd love to give her a home.

    alex.lenane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Oh I would SO love to win one of your precious dolls, Jenny! Thanks for giving us the chance to win Eli! reenbait06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. would love our first dolly from you!

    Theresa & Athena
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  149. I would love to give her a home! anybear@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Oh yes please! She would be my youngest's first 'proper' doll. She turns 2 on 9th September, so she'd have to be put away for a little while, but I promise to cuddle her all the time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  151. Just so precious!
    annysmith_1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. We would welcome her into our home and toyroom to live and the Grandchildren would welcome Ellie with open hearts and arms <3.{Rox Boyce}

    ReplyDelete
  153. Eli is invited to come join our tea party. Tell her we have fake sugar though..ruotolo_kristina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I would love to give her a home with my fairy god daughter...she would love her SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  155. We would be a very good home for Eli! And wouldn't mind at all her getting in to mischief.

    Come home to us Eli!!

    ReplyDelete
  156. She is adorable Jenny! There are other good-natured troublemakers in this house so she would fit in fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  157. She is so sweet :) Of course, all of your dolls are lovely! It's my birthday month, too. Thanks for a wonderful opportunity to welcome Eli into our home.

    Michele (endless at ican dot net)

    ReplyDelete
  158. Sherri Adams: She is such a cutie pie and would be a wonderful addition to our home!

    ReplyDelete
  159. She is adorable! I would love to enter :)snwwhite70@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. What a delightful little thing Eli is! Thank you for the chance to bring her home!

    elisteph5@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Eli is a delightful doll! My granddaughter's name is Ellie and I would love to win YOUR Eli and give her to MY Ellie! I love all your dolls Jenny <3



    lmorgen@whidbey.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. We'd love to have Eli! Happy birthday, Jenny :)

    nurdianah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. You are so generous giving this adorable little girl away! She would never be sulking if she came to live in this house, there is a little 3 year old that would smother her in kisses everyday :)
    She's beautiful as always xx

    Kirsty xx

    Kirsty1red@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  164. Thank you so much for your offer to give Eli away, she would be very well loved in this household.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  165. Cheeky Eli is absolutely adorable and we would be thrilled if we were picked to be her forever family!

    ReplyDelete
  166. She is the cutest lil one ! Eli and my lil one would be the bestest of friends !Thank you for the chance to love her ! kindest Regards Sonia woofpps@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. She is as sweet as pie Jenny! Love her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  168. Eeeeek! She would have so much fun at our house...fingers crossed! (hope you've had a wonderful month)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine H
      Rockymtn95@msn.com

      Delete
  169. Oh Eli, I think you would have a lot of fun at my house. We would love to have you come live with us!

    Thanks,
    Kim C

    kclark_13126 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. We would love to give Eli a home here! She can play among all of our daughter's toys and stuffed animals!

    ReplyDelete
  171. Would love to give Eli a great home of adventure here. Thanks for the chance. ktjz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.