Slideshow Widget

Tilly and Heloise

25 Jul 2012

P1170817-001




Waldorf or Steiner dolls are made by people all over the world even though its origins are in northern Europe.
Through the magic of the internet I have met dollmakers from many different countries. 


Tilly ( Matilda Jane Elizabeth Constance)




I am making a little doll, her name is Tilly and she is part of a collaboration with Winter of Winterludes dolls.
 Winter lives in Paris, France, I live in Launceston, Tasmania. 
We met on Facebook.
 We are  both making dolls, cousin dolls Tilly and Heloise who are getting set for a great adventure. 
  You can read more about their adventures on their special Facebook page A Most Wonderful Vacation



P1170909

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.