Sunday

8 Jul 2012



Soup for lunch.
The recipe is over here

The kitchen fire is going to air the almost dry, needed on Monday washing.
One child is getting ready to go to a dance rehearsal, the other is fighting battles on his computer.
The husband is fighting a battle of his own with the starter motor of the car.

I've done the washing, I've cooked the soup, I have read a lovely new to me blog .
 I have dug over part of the vegie garden and the chooks are having a good scratch and fossick in the fresh dirt.
Now I am going to do some knitting, or maybe a little sewing on a little quilt I want to make.

Sunday.


5 Responses to “Sunday”

  1. I'm impressed by how much you achieve in a morning.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Kate, don't be impressed, we didn't have lunch until after 2.30

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds just like here,
    today I had it on the table at 12.30 I felt very virtous. Considering I usually just let everyone get their own.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day! Soup chopping is good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely picture! What a lovely quiet Sunday.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.