Recent dolls

22 Jun 2012

P1170310

Nixie, still available , for sale on my Facebook page


Lacey


Lacey, SOLD


Callista

Callista, custom doll


Tippy


Tippy, SOLD


Kieran


Kieran, for sale in my Etsy shop


Neve

Neve, SOLD





I have been a bit unwell today so I didn't get the bits of sewing and knitting done that I wanted to. Consequently, even though I have my fabbo new sewing machine one little doll, Tippy, is still waiting on her dress.



3 Responses to “Recent dolls”

  1. I hope you are feeling a whole lot better soon Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon Jenny :) All the dolls are so beautiful but I was totally in love Nixie and Lacey - they just took my breath away.. wish I had the funds to bring them home :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are just breathtaking <3 I'm inspired!

    www.allthingsworking.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.