Inspirations.

5 May 2012






This month my two custom dolls are sprites, dolls with fantasy hair and sometimes fantasy clothes, usually simple clothes though because when the dolly's hair is like a bouquet of flowers the rest of the picture needs to be calm so that overall it is pleasing to the eye and the imagination.


Fantasy hair means I get to mess around  with all kinds of colours and textures and there are so many beautiful yarns out there made by many talented spinners and dyers.


I also have a collection of vintage mohair yarns, mainly from the 1980s and inherited from my sister who madly knitted so many beautiful mohair creations. 
Thank goodness she thought of me when she packed away her knitting needles.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.