Slideshow Widget

you know it's autumn

6 Apr 2012



when the toadstools come back


9 Responses to “you know it's autumn”

  1. When I was in the smallest room of the house today one of your toadstools looked back at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be magical to see these in your yard, they look like something right out of a fairy tale.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gnome lurking in the background. Happy Easter to you Jenny, wishing you a lovely time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, it's been such a long time since I bumped into you at a market, or in the street - I'm so glad I can catch up with your doings online. Hoping to bump in to you soon! And how lovely to have fairy toadstools in your own garden. You really must be magical! Cheers, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky to have fairy houses in your garden :-) Love the red mushroom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.