Slideshow Widget

little helper.

2 Mar 2012




I had a little helper with my sewing today.
She plopped herself down on my table and got me organised

Right, let's get started.





Her job was to choose the thread and she was pretty good at it too.
Matching colours is obviously her forte.






 But when I decided to stop for a tea break she was very cross
well as cross as that dear little face could be
until she realised that she needed to take a little break too.

After lots of giggles she chose  her spot for a sleep
What better place for a snooze than in the wool basket.




2 Responses to “little helper.”

  1. She is a very adorable little helper.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little helper, I am sure she was fun company :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.