Slideshow Widget

Cuddle Craft Collective

14 Mar 2012



Some time ago I was invited to join the Cuddle Craft Collective, a group of  socially conscious designers and businesses who have banded together to run a series of auctions to raise funds for charities and communities in need. 

You can see who is involved here.

The charity we are raising funds for in our first auction is



Our first auction takes place this weekend from Sunday 18th March 8am until 25th March at 5pm  (AEST)


The auction is taking place on Facebook 

All items have free Australian shipping and some have free international shipping


I have made Candy for the auction. 
She is 9" tall and very cute. 
I have included free international shipping.
It would be wonderful if you could take the time to bid on Candy once the auction starts and have a look at all the other goodies too.



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.