Slideshow Widget

you have to watch this

21 Feb 2012




if you lived in Launceston during the 1960s.
I so enjoyed this.


3 Responses to “you have to watch this”

  1. Wow Jenny, that was fabulous! I was at boarding school in Launceston in the late 60s, so was my husband Pete and I know he'll love to see it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too. I kept expecting to see my dad's truck driving up the road and I really enjoyed seeing the women working at Coats Patons or Patons & Baldwins as it was then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brought my childhood right back. I can`t believe we could stand so close to the cars at the Longford Grand Prix!! And I miss the Show now that it`s moved from Elphin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.