2 Feb 2012

evening on Bruny Island

I just realised that I haven't shared my holiday snaps.
Five days on an island.
On Bruny Island to be specific.
Gorgeous weather,
wonderful company
and a celebration.
The celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary.

Hmm and no picture of the two of us together, oh well we know we were there.


P1130639






P1130657





P1130728 - Copy



P1130680 - Copy




P1130689 - Copy






P1130708 - Copy



P1130715 - Copy



P1130717 - Copy P1130621



6 Responses to “ ”

  1. What a stunning part of the world Jenny! Congrats on your 25th, we are coming up to our 35th this year. I was a child bride. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary. Yes, where is the photo of you both sharing a romantic candlelight dinner??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!
    What a beautiful spot on the earth. Thank you for giving us a glimpse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, that's great Jenny! I too was a child bride Rose... this year will be 18 years for my hubby and I... we had a long honeymoon before our little girl came along ;) The big 25 is quite the accomplishment Jenny, a big heartfelt congratulations to you both!
    ~ Carissa West

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos of a beautiful place and family... Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 25 wedding anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.