11 Feb 2012



Basil and tomatoes




Hurry up tomatoes



5 Responses to “ ”

  1. Delightful...with a snowy day here I am enjoying dreaming of our garden growing...tomatoes and basil are on our list!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. my basil has become pesto in the freezer and I've only had 2 ripe tomatoes...poor timing this year.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your basil is so healthy Jenny. Is this late for tomatoes for you or on time? We had a pretty poor crop this year due to fruit fly but we are trying again with some late ones and winter ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tomatoes are still green as well. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just this last week had our first harvest of ripe cherry tomatoes....so much better than those 'plastic' store bought ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.