Slideshow Widget

the weather

10 Jan 2012



Last night was a bit chilly 
and we needed a rug here and there to keep legs and toes warm 
while watching a movie.






 But it has reached that time in the year where the sunshine comes back on to the window seat
 and my morning coffee is accompanied by a sunbaking kewpie  
and gingerbread men, perhaps dreaming of going for a run.





3 Responses to “the weather”

  1. It is hard to believe we live in the same country...we are stifling in Brisbane at the moment....I'm looking forward to getting all my blankets out to snuggle in to...bring on the cooler weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gingerbread men hangings...never thought of putting the ribbon at the neck instead of though a hole in the head..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found it a bit cold last night! I felt terribly guilty switching on my electric blanket in the middle of summer but the weather is a just all over the place at the moment! Love your blue-eyed brown doll :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.