the third Christmas girl

4 Jan 2012

Caitlin's doll - winter outfit 

 The last Christmas Doll got caught up in the post and didn't make it in time but no harm done.


  Caitlin's doll - summer outfit

summer


  Caitlin's doll - summer outfit

summer

  Caitlin's doll - autumn outfit

autumn

  Caitlin's doll - autumn outfit

autumn

  Caitlin's doll - spring outfit

spring

  Caitlin's doll - winter outfit

winter

I have really enjoyed making these three Christmas dolls and their wardrobes.
I loved having a predetermined colour palette, chosen by my customers. 
It is an interesting and fun exercise to  make so many items with someone else's favourite colours though i must admit most of the colours were my favourites too.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.