Slideshow Widget

Kaffe Fassett

17 Jan 2012

                      

                                                                            Enjoy

9 Responses to “Kaffe Fassett”

  1. What an inspiration he is!
    Love how he talks too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that was so soothing, and inspirational! Thanks Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy! Thanks for posting, such a humble man when you consider how talented he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I had heard of Kaffe Fassett and always assumed she was a woman. What a lovely talented man he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Kaffe Fassett's lecture here in Melbourne about a year ago, his talk was so interesting & inspiring. A girlfriend attended one of his patchwork classes and she was utterly thrilled to be in the presence of such a talented & creative person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't he so inspirational and imagine being surrounded by all those wonderful yarns. Years ago my husband bought me back from The American Museum in Bath some delightful Kaffe designed materials and I still use these today in various projects - they are so colourful. Brilliant, thanks Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.