Slideshow Widget

custom listings

28 Jan 2012

 I have 9 custom listings into my blog shop


If you are on my custom list and would like a doll in either March, April or May then please 

leave your name on the 

blog for the appropriate month,

 there are 9 separate listings,

 only leave your name ONCE.


 If there is more than 1 person for each listing

 then the person who is higher on the master list will get the spot.



Early next week I will put the reserved listings into my Etsy shop.

 Payment in full is required by the start of the 

month you have chosen. 

Payment plans are possible.



 If you are not sure whether you are on the list then please email me at 

littlejennywrendolls@live.com.au



I will be listing more custom places for June July August 

and September October, November 

later in the year.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.