Becky. Beginnings

13 Jan 2012

Becky


Becky is the first new doll I have made for the shop since way back in November.

I have so many ideas running round in my head that I am finding it difficult to go forward.



Becky


So I am taking my time with her, getting to know her, dreaming a dream or two.

She is wearing a borrowed sun dress while I decide on her clothes.

There is no rush it seems, she will be ready when she is ready and I will be back into the swing of things soon enough.



Becky

( Dress is from Molly's Playground on Etsy)


3 Responses to “Becky. Beginnings”

  1. I'm sure she will speak to you and tell you what she would like. And you will magically make it happen and make her perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so endearing, Jenny. The perfect girl for the New Year.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.