and that was the year that was...

1 Jan 2012

P1080316


January




Be my Valentine


February



The first conker, autumn 2011


March
I picked this conker up on the way home from the shops the afternoon before my dad died. I came home to a message on the phone and knew the news would be bad. I walked outside and took a picture of this chestnut to remind me how I felt at that moment and it does, every time I see it


toadstools, fly agaric


April



Autumn


May

It's raining


June



snowflakes


July



babies


August



with her hair in eyes and her colour bleached out by the artificial light she waits for the knitter to finish her dress.


September



visit to Ralphs Falls, N E Tasmania


October



Shackie, the cat looking very comfortable


November



P1120900-1


December



4 Responses to “and that was the year that was...”

  1. Oh, I love the toadstool of April! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Jenny. I hope 2012 will be good to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jenny. Wishing you & yours a safe and joyful 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, beautiful, and inspiring. I do hope this next year brings more joy and less sorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.