sweet

30 Dec 2011


Sweet, freesia scented roses,
 flowering over and over



  P1130041-1

A tangle of sweet little oregano flowers and parsley seed heads,
all happily self seeded and surrounded by concrete flagstones.






The excitement of a new bread maker,
 not a broken down often repaired breadmaker,
 not a hand me down doesn't heat properly breadmaker
 but a brand new breadmaker.
 Sweet.



P1130035-1

2 Responses to “sweet”

  1. I could almost feel the scent from the flower! And yes, a bread maker that works is a very special gift! :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's fun to see summer, Jenny.
    I've never had a bread maker. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.