Heide

29 Dec 2011



Sitting in the shade in the front garden



blue


enjoying the colours and sounds and drinking good coffee and 




green


reading this book.

Have you ever been to Heide in Melbourne?
I can't believe I never have even though I have always known it was there.




2 Responses to “Heide”

  1. I went for the first time last year - you should go next time you are in Melbourne - it's a magic place......redolent of an era and it really evokes the Melbourne Arterati. You really get transported back in time almost, notwithstanding that it is a bit touristy now.

    I saw that book in Melbourne a few weeks ago and almost bought it, but couldn't justify the indulgence just before Christmas when there were ducks and hams still to be paid for! But I think I will buy it soon - as I recall, it was reasonably priced for a hard-cover book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love your lobelias! That intense blue that is almost, but not quite purple, is my most favourite colour of all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.