Doileys in the sunshine

1 Dec 2011

PA280024



I have had a doileys in the sunshine kind of day.
( This is a good thing I think)
How about you?


PA280031

8 Responses to “Doileys in the sunshine”

  1. Lovely! I have one identical to one of yours (the long oblong one on the left). Doilies are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of doilys Jenny, did you just buy them?

    very rainy here, so no doilys in the sun, but cosily knitting inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have popped over from Natural Suburbia, I saw you title in the side bar and had to have a look. I have been making doily's lately and I am also called Jenni Wren :-) Lovely Doily's by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved freshly ironed and starched doileys. You have a lovely collection.

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny I love this photo , your wonderful doilies and also the all wood drying stand ...
    What do you use doilies for ? We do not use them much here.. only paper ones to be kept below a freshly baked cake perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! What do you do with all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margo, I got these a school fair for about $1 , can't really remember. I washed them all and now I wait for inspiration and use some of them for what they were made for, under vases and things to protect the surface of the table or cupboard

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your pictures! I love putting doilies anywhere and everywhere! $1.00 for all of them is an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.