Slideshow Widget

Christmas packages

2 Dec 2011

winter outfit, dress, coat, scarf, hat, shoes and socks



When I was a little girl I dreamed of finding a new doll under the Christmas tree, a new doll with lots of outfits so I could dress her up to my hearts content.



  nightdress



And one year I got not one but two beautiful dolls but with only a couple of outfits each, still I was happy.




winter dress



 Did you know that back in the 50s and 60s you could buy some dolls dressed or undressed so that your Mum, or gran or auntie or big sister could make clothes just for your new doll, maybe even make a new dress for you as well to match your dolly.




spring outfit -  blouse, trousers, knitted pinafore, headscarf and shoes



 This year for the first time I offered Christmas package dolls,
 a doll and four seasons of outfits to be ready for Christmas.



P1120599



 It has been so much fun, and so much hard work making these special dolls.




  bathers


The first one is on her way to the US, the other two will be ready soon, they don't have so far to go.



sundress and hat



I really love this idea and I'll definitely do it again. 




Melissa's doll

One Response to “Christmas packages”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.