Slideshow Widget

7 Nov 2011



Yesterday while Kate and I cruised the Deloraine craft fair
Stephen and Andy walked over deep chasms on wobbly log bridges.

Highlight of the craft fair, I have to say it was the second hand shops, galleries and Little Esther Grey in mainstreet Deloraine, the lovely river and woolly yarn bombed bridge and a good coffee at the deli that made our day.



5 Responses to “ ”

  1. Now that sounds like my kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed out on the craft fair this year- wish I could have seen the yarn bombed bridge! Tassie wilderness is just breathtaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing you Jenny, I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, I've looked and looked - what is the first picture of?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first picture is the view down into the chasm from the log bridge you see in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.