Slideshow Widget

where are you?

19 Nov 2011







If you are wondering where I have been
 or where I am today
 I have been busy making dolls for the Niche market
 which began yesterday and finishes today at 3pm ( an hour earlier than advertised)

Normal service resumes next week, I hope.





Annabelle

3 Responses to “where are you?”

  1. Mum will be very relieved to hear this! (Me too) Last night she said, "We haven't seen our Jenny Wren all week."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed that's what you were doing, although I wondered at first, then saw the countdown on your side bar.

    Hope it went well, and you'll tell us all about it when you recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing...Where are you? Good to hear that you have just been extra busy and that no bad news has kept you away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.