Slideshow Widget

to market, to market

17 Nov 2011



I have been very busy working on dolls like Annabelle here ready for
 my market stall
at the Niche Market which begins tomorrow.

I have also been working on custom dolls which need to be
shipped out over the
next couple of weeks ready for Christmas.

It is a very busy time in the Playroom but once the market is over
we will be able to
  chat again more regularly I hope.

It may just be that there will be some dolls for sale on the blog
over the next little while
 so keep an eye out won't you.

Now off to be, it's late and I have a big day tomorrow.

Thanks for coming to visit.


One Response to “to market, to market”

  1. Nite-nite Jenny and good luck at the market tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.