Sunday, rest day

20 Nov 2011




The market is over and there will be a few dolls for sale
 but today is a day of rest and play in the Playroom
 and the business of finding new homes for sweet dolls will be taken care of tomorrow.

4 Responses to “Sunday, rest day”

  1. Looking forward to seeing some stall photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time at the market, but we hope you have some dolls left for us, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed market, wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, I would love to see photos of your stall. You have such beautiful taste, talent and the same books I still have from my childhood.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.