out the back

3 Nov 2011



Hanging out in the back garden today, doing some dolly stuffing and stitching and knitting.


I went down the bottom of the garden earlier this morning and was shouted at very loudly by a pair of birds that I couldn't see who obviously think this is their private garden to raise their little one in.
 Flapping from tree to tree, screeching and being very cross.
 I left them to it. 



Parsley going to seed




carrots going to seed



Elder tree in flower



baby nectarines



3 Responses to “out the back”

  1. It's deep into Autumn here, but I love seeing all your bits of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that sounds just heavenly! Our fall and winter are just now starting...
    I love fall though, I love it's colors. Not crazy about winter, except that brings my boys home :)

    Hugs,

    Manuella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.