Christmas

24 Nov 2011

  P2150008




Have you started any of your Christmas preparations yet ?

 Have you started your pudding or your cake?

 Have you written your Christmas cards or finished organising gifts?

 Do you know where you are having Christmas dinner and who is cooking what?


Me neither,
 and if you are completely organised like someone very closely related to me,
 I don't want to hear about it.



Here's a little Dylan Thomas to get you in the mood









Oh and here is a very pretty winter Christmas blog



One Response to “Christmas”

  1. Happy Holy Day season, Jenny. We just celebrated Thanksgiving here in the States, and I am thankful for your lovely blog, and the opportunity to visit with you here.

    Take care!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.