Slideshow Widget

The Vegetable Garden

11 Oct 2011





Our vegetable garden has been a hit and miss affair for the past two or three seasons, 
too dry, too hot, too neglected, too lazy, too overwhelmed.

Fruit, herbs, chickens, all OK.

 Vegie garden, some triumphs but mostly not much interest really.






 This year I am determined to get it back to its former glory.

Wish me luck.



4 Responses to “The Vegetable Garden”

  1. I wish you luck. I need the same. I seem to have difficulty getting my mojo working when it comes to the garden though I sometimes put more effort into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lots of luck. There's not much better than a loved vegie garden.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the garden Jenny. I think I'll wish myself luck with ours too although I think it's effort, time spent in the garden and motivation that I need.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.