Slideshow Widget

The Sprites

15 Oct 2011

Sammy




  Matilda




Iris


 Tina the toadstool sprite


This series of dolly sprites is now complete.
Sammy, Matilda, Iris and Tina.

I must say that working on them this way, one at a time and as inspiration struck was
an enchanting experience that I enjoyed so much.

The next group of dolls draws inspiration from a lovely new book I found on Etsy,
 Lucie Attwell's Book of Verse published in 1960 when I was just one year old.
I will share some pictures with you along the way.

These dolls will all be bigger dolls, 14" and 16" I think.
We will see as time goes on.

Thank you  so much for your interest in and ongoing support of my  work.



One Response to “The Sprites”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.