Sweetie

20 Oct 2011



Little Miss No Name




She is waiting for her clothes and she is waiting for a name.

Soon my dear, soon.




Until then she wears a borrowed dress 
and answers to Sweetie.

Oh but now she has a name, Tabitha. 
My little Tabitha


Tabitha will be in the shop around 3pm tomorrow my time
once I get her clothes done.




2 Responses to “Sweetie”

  1. I love the name Tabitha. I had a dolly named Tabitha growing up. A great name that you don't hear so much anymore. She beautiful Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I can't wait to see her in her own clothes!
    jenny, do you ever talk aloud with your dolls?...cause I do! giggles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.