apple

8 Oct 2011



On the spurr of the moment, a couple of weeks ago I joined a pincushion swap on Shannon's blog



She provided a link to a knitted apple pincushion on my friend Linda's blog




Perfect.
 An apple from the Apple Isle


7 Responses to “apple”

  1. I'm going to have fun over there! Thanks Jenny, your apple is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! But you probably knew I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will have to make one Deb, or a whole bowl full of apples maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 1st photo with the shadows playing across your gorgeous apple.
    Hope you are still taking the time to do one or two things for yourself...take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.