Slideshow Widget

vintage self sufficiency

18 Sep 2011


( click on the  article for a bigger picture)




( click on the  article for a bigger picture)


 I found this amongst the Barbie patterns Mum had torn out of old magazines.
 It's dated October 25, 1965 and it comes from the Woman's Day magazine.
 I thought you might enjoy it. 
The writing does overlap a little because my scanner isn't big enough to do the whole page in one but I'm sure you will cope

. Also wanted to share two pretty blogs with you; Country Rabbit and Helen Philipps 

 That's all, you can go about your business now.

One Response to “vintage self sufficiency”

  1. LOVED this article, Jenny. I am sure the folk over at the Down to Earth Forum might enjoy it, too. Thanks for sharing. Tracy LH :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.