Slideshow Widget

Pippa needs a home

16 Sep 2011



Here is little Pippa .
She is a 12" tall classic LJW doll.
She is available for you to buy for $175AUD plus shipping of  $12 within Australia and $25 internationally



Pippa is wearing a sweet white cheesecloth dress with  a pinch pleated bodice.

She also has a hand knit woollen cardigan from my own pattern that fastens with wooden buttons.

She wears hand knit knickers and mary janes as well





Pippa is made from a European tricot knit and stuffed with Australian wool.

Her hair is a mohair knitted cap and can be gently brushed with a baby brush.

Her face is hand embroidered.




Pippa is made by entirely by me here in my sunny playroom.

She is ready to find a new home and is safe for children aged 3 years and older.

She is fully hand washable.







If you are interested in giving Pippa a new home please leave a comment here including your email address.

 If there is more than one person interested I will draw a name tomorrow morning ( in about 20 hours time).

You will be notified by email and Pippa will be listed in my Etsy shop. 

You will have 12 hours to pay for her .

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE COMMENTING ON THIS POST PLEASE EMAIL ME AT littlejennywrendolls(at)live(dot)com(dot)au
OR LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE


Thank you for your interest.

COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED




10 Responses to “Pippa needs a home”

  1. She is so adorable love the way you took the pictures .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes please!!!! katellynne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. elizabethwing1@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since my daughter is seeing little Pippa and saying "that's me!" I suppose I should enter for a chance as well - she is lovely and would receive lots of love here!

    ckwseeger@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please belindagriffiths33@gmail.com

    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear Jenny, Pippa is really great! I love it! She has a lovely smile! I hope I have a little chance!!!
    Best wishes from Berlin!
    My mail adress:
    Tigarero@t-online.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, please! belle_shields@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Pippa sounds just like me. Loving dolls, sunshine and chocolate, must be the name:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.