Slideshow Widget

On My Mind...

30 Sep 2011

ginger beer plant


...it's time to start making ginger beer... 

and how on earth did it get to be the end of September already!




7 Responses to “On My Mind...”

  1. Brief, to the point comment :). Where did the year go and it's school hols again already here! I'm going away so I'll start a ginger beer 'plant' when I return.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes..... Must do the same. How clever to use the pegs like that! Another little tip that I will file away! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Mum's going to love that when she sees your post Jenny, she's a great fan of pegs for every purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time flies doesn't it?

    And like Rose's dear Mum I use pegs for all sorts of things!

    Enjoy your weekend
    xxx

    http://coffeee2001.blogspot.com/2011/09/friday-on-my-mind_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a tutorial please on how to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree what a great use for pegs. I normally discover some clipped to the bottom of my shirt or skirt when I've been hanging out washing (don't ask) but I never thought of using them to weigh down a covering.

    I'm a long time reader of your blog, too.

    http://barefootbride-thebarefootbride.blogspot.com/2011/09/on-my-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like to make ginger beer but have always been too scared of the exploding bottle factor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.