On my mind today...

23 Sep 2011


P2060019



























...thinking about how very strange this on line world can be
 and that it is so much better to live most of your life in the real world and make real things
 than live in a virtual world and not make much at all.




8 Responses to “On my mind today...”

  1. I'd much rather live in the now, and for the future, than live in a virtual world...I agree too.
    on my mind....
    http://justlikemynanmade.blogspot.com/2011/09/on-my-mindsacrificing-fruit-for-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but we still go online. Jumped over from D2E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True,yet still I find myself here.
    This is becoming my community and in many ways that scares me.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree also, so why are we on line? I found people who are like minded on line...hard to find in our 'rat-race' world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A poignant thought (visiting from Down To Earth). It is essential to always free our presence in our day to day lives , though I think our blogs do focus on the here and now , as long as we don't get too caught up in it.
    kim
    http://thelittleblackcowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am no talking about not ever going on line, I am talking about getting the balance right. For me I have to take care that the virtual life doesn't become where I spend most of my time and I see people all the time whose whole community seems to be online and that can't be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree... I use the Interent as a communication tool and so many use it as an escape from real life; living in games.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.