Slideshow Widget

Flower poppet

14 Sep 2011




 A poppet in a tea cup.

Her name is Flower.

She is a gift I sent to customer, a little poppet doll.

Doesn't she look sweet.

The photo is by Lindi who kindly sent it to me to use.


6 Responses to “Flower poppet”

  1. I love Lindy's photos. Your sweet dolls, Lindy's artistic flair, and the lovely nature of both of you.......captured in this lovely image. My favourite colour combination, too. Tracy LH :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely picture isn't it. So nice of Lindy to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love her hair & coloring and her size is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When a doll arrives at Lindi's, she found a lot of funny things to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.