Dolly and Me

13 Sep 2011






My DollyAmerican NeedlewomanThe little girl with a curlJanet Laura Scott girl with dollUnpacking dollyGirl reading


The doll maker ill by Marguerite DavisThe London doll's new mama ill by M. DavisThe Bonbon Mountainsmocked and embroidered dressMan holding little chick365 Bedtime Stories cover
Summer Sun illustrationBeing braveA Little Princess - coverHappy ThoughtDoll Ornaments and My Little PoniesWhen Little Thoughts Go Rhyming cover
My Chummiest Dear Simple yet adorableMother sat by babyplaying pirateButtoning shoes and fastening gartersEloise Wilkin illustration


There is a lovely little group on Flickr full of illustrations of children and their dolls.
So much whimsy and sweetness and so much inspiration.

Take a look I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Dolly and Me, a group on Flickr.


2 Responses to “Dolly and Me”

  1. Very sweet! I love nostalgic, memory-inducing things like this. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my beating heart! What beautiful images. Tracy LH :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.